List Archives

Re: Discography

  • Subject: Re: Discography
  • From: <patbrown3004@ya...com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 14:03:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
Does anyone 'on list' have a dimeadozen.org account*?
The reason I ask is there is a live (audience) recording of the Aeros from
the Hare & Hounds from the last tour. Torrent  #582545  The Blue
Aeroplanes 2017-01-19 Birmingham
Unfortunately, I don't* , so I wondered if some kind soul could download
the torrent file & let me have the link please...
ThanksPat

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

 On Wednesday, 1 March 2017, 11:57, Andrew Keulemans <keulies@gm...com>