List Archives

Onwards and Upwards

  • Subject: Onwards and Upwards
  • From: "Paul Vearncombe" <paul@ve...worldonline.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:19:08 -0700

I hate to dig up old bones but I'd just like to say that I rather enjoy
reading peoples' comments on other bands.  After all, we all know we like
the BA's, right?  I like to know what else is out there and a
recommendation
from one of you fine fellow Aeros fans seems a sound bet.  Hence the
Marillion questions.  Sorry if it bored any/everyone.

Moving on (yes, lets), I really didn't get on with the last Strangelove
album.  I liked the first one, loved the second but couldn't get into the
last.  Someone tell me why it's good because now I want to give it another
try.

And before anyone say anything, there's an Aeroplanes connection here, so
surely I can get away with this one?

PV, appealing to the umpire for leniency.

> Did you try Strangelove's last and final album. Damn fine!!
> Still, as is quite rightly pointed out, I was just thinking the same as
> others who have to pay British Telecom the pleasure for reading
> 'Marillion
> Weekly'.
> Good to have tried them though Kate.
> Cheers,
> Tom.
>
> ---
> The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.
> http://www.blueaeroplanes.com/
> with the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.
> The human contact address is list-help@st...net
> Archives can be found at: http://search.sthomas.net/

---
The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.